Yes you can. You will need 3500 supervised counselling hours. Within the 3500 hours you will need 800 supervised evaluated hours counseling problem gamblers and significant others. 500 hours shall be direct service and 300 hours may be indirect services. An applicant must submit 100 verified approved gambling specific education hours within the previous six years. Click here to learn more.