EDUCATION HOURS APPROVAL FOR TRAINERS/CONFERENCE PROVIDERS
The Canadian Problem Gambling Certification Board is pleased to provide the opportunity for problem gambling workshop, education and conference providers to have their education sessions approved as meeting the required standards of CPGCB.
- Approvals may be applied for in advance of the delivery of the educational session.
- Ongoing education, training programs, conferences may also be applied for prior to educational delivery.
*Non-approval of a course or workshop in whole or part does not reflect the quality of the course or workshop. Approval is based on the content meeting CPGCB curriculum requirements.
ADVANCED APPROVAL PROCESS FOR CONFERENCES/COURSES WEBINARS/WORKSHOPS
Please provide the following information to the Canadian Problem Gambling Certification Board office for curriculum review.
- A detailed course outline
- A brief biography of the presenter(s) outlining credentials and work experience relevant to the field of problem gambling
- A description of how the educational event will be evaluated
- Administration fee
- Applications approved 120 days prior to the educational event will ensure that your education opportunity will be advertised on our website at no additional charge
- Approval of educational hours is granted on actual attendance hours excluding breaks/meals at specific events outlined in the application.
- Upon written approval, the applicant may use the Canadian Problem Gambling Certification Board name as an accrediting body of the conference/course/workshop/webinar.
- If you have any social media materials suitable to post for Instagram or Facebook, please attach them via email to your application.
*Non-approval of the educational event in whole or part does not reflect the quality of the course or workshop. Approval is based on the content meeting CPGCB curriculum requirements.
Please complete the “Application for the Approval of continuing Education Hours” form and forward to:
Canadian Problem Gambling Certification Board
PO Box 37055 Bella Vista Plaza PO
Windsor, Ontario, N9H 2N8, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-421-1181, Fax: 519-739-0315
Please forward $25 non-refundable administration fee for each course/webinar/conference requiring approval. Ongoing approval of education courses/webinars/workshops will be subject to a $100 administration fee which continues approval for a 12-month period beginning with the date applied for providing the content and/or presenter(s) does not change. The presenting body to provide participants with a letter/certificate verifying attendance/completion, indicating the title, date location and number of education hours received.